Box Anchor- Stainless Steel Manual Anchor suits 18-30 Foot Boat - by SLIDE ANCHOR
SLIDE ANCHOR Box anchor Stainless Steel - Manual Anchor suits 18-30' boats.
This Anchor is very popular on Wake Boats / Ski Boats & Cabin Boats
BRAND ANCHOR: Slide Anchor (Manual Anchor)
WEIGHT OF ANCHOR: 9.2kg / 20lb
SUITS: 18-30' off shore/cabin boats / wake boats (5.48-9.14m)
NOTE: Boat size suggested is for average variables - If you boat is very heavy, choose a Large Anchor
if your unsure please let us know your Boat Model and we will advise best size anchor.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE BOX ANCHOR:
- Requires NO LEAD CHAIN!!
- This anchor will always set.
- Suitable for any boat size or shape!
- Uses Half the Amount of Rope as a Traditional Anchor 2:1 SCOPE (Keeps the Boat Closer to the Anchor)
- The lead arm of the anchor sets on a 45' angle, the flutes are forced to push & set on the sea/lake bed.
- Sets Quickly into Sand, Rock, Mud, Kelp with exceptional Holding Ability
- Roles over quickly and resets in wind or current change
- Made of 316 marine grade, polished stainless steel
- Holds your Boat at a 45 degree angle from the bottom, digging the downward flukes firmly into the bottom without snagging them permanently on debris
- Easy retrieval. Simply pull the line until the boat is over the anchor, then haul it up
- Manufacture Life Time Warranty on Performance and Quality
- Folds down Flat for Storage and comes with its own canvas drain-able Bag
- Fixed Scoop design. The Flukes are welded in place to enable a quick grab
- Popular Anchor on Ski Wake Boats for Anchoring in Sand but can be used for all Style Boats in any bottom condition
Over all I am very impressed with the holding power. Like I said, our boat is 22ft and we chose the small box anchor. It holds just fine. And is just as easy to retrieve as it is to set.
2yrs in and still love this anchor. It’s the only type we have found that will hold our boat in a breeze w/o issues
|Shipping For Product||0|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||No|